PDX (Portable Data Xchange) Portable Data Xchange (PDX) is a software tool that allows small to medium size businesses to implement their own automated data capture solutions to suit their specific requirements, resulting in increased accuracy and efficiency and without costing the earth.
DOWNLOAD TRIAL VERSION
All you need to use PDX is a PC and a mobile device. The installation only takes a few minutes, and then you’re ready to start scanning or keying data. When you’ve finished, simply connect the device back to your PC and select the “Send Data” option.
Take advantage of more advanced options to cater for your specific requirements:
- Read & write data from & to any flat file data format
- Display custom fields from your data file as you scan each barcode, e.g. Price
- Capture custom fields such as Branch, Warehouse, Location, Username, Date Stamp, as well as the standard Item Code & Quantity fields
- Apply configurable validation to the data as you capture it to ensure the highest level of accuracy
- Key in a partial Item Code or Description to see a list of matching items
- Use one device to perform up to 3 different processes, each with its own specific configuration
If your accounting or inventory control system allow you to import data, PDX can be configured to produce the results in the correct format for immediate use.
NOTE: PDX requires either Microsoft Active Sync or Windows Mobile Device Center to be installed on your PC. You can download these from the links below.